Camelot: [ Lavender & Eucalyptus ] Mild botanical exfoliant bar with healing and antiseptic properties.
The summer brooded and the winds were husht, and on the palace walls the sunshine slept, and all within King Arthur's court withdrew to bathe in the natural lavender and eucalyptus of “Camelot”.
Produces a rich creamy lather, and moisturizes your skin with naturally occurring glycerin.
- All Vegetable Saponified Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Lavender & Eucalyptus Essential Oils, Lavender Botanical.
- Net Wt. 6.5 oz
- Handmade in the USA
HOW TO GET WET WITH SAVAGE:
- Wet skin and soap bar, rub bar directly on the skin or use wash cloth, loofah, or "poofy" for bigger lather. Rinse.
- Store soap in a cool, dry place to extend its life.
Perfect for all skin types, made with the most premium olive oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil and essential oils. Dermatologist recommended for Acne, Dry skin, Oily skin, Psoriasis, Wrinkles, fine lines, and Eczema. Nothing Artificial. Filled with fat soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K. Infused with antioxidants that naturally treat bacteria, moisturizes, reduces scarring, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
CREATED TO HELP YOU:
- Nourish and improve your skin
- Protect your skin from sun and age
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Get clean & smell better, naturally
SAVAGE 30-DAY GUARANTEE:
It’s rare for any showering beau or bathing beauty to not be happy with Savage Soaps. But if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Savage Soaps purchase within 30 days of ordering, please contact us for a refund.
“I have been prescribing Savage Soaps skincare products for my patients for the last 6 years.
As a former Medical Officer, in the division of the Food and Drug Administration that regulates cosmetic products, I take the study of skincare products with the utmost of seriousness and provide all of my patients with a customized skincare regimen.
What I love about Savage Soaps skincare products is that whether I am prescribing ‘O Honey Fairest’ (Oatmeal Honey Soap) for the most sensitive of skin conditions, or ‘Power Shield’ as my secret weapon in acne protocols, I know that my patients will experience great improvement with no irritation.
Savage Soaps products offer simplicity in cosmetically elegant formulations that are made in small batches with the purest of ingredients.”
- Lisa R. Ginn, MD FAAD, Board Certified Dermatologist & Licensed Esthetician