Destiny: [ Sandalwood ] Earthy
Destiny... Some say it’s predetermined. Others believe you can create your own. Either way, while you are on the path, take a side step into your bath with this beautiful bar of sandalwood and dream only of the places you want to go. It’s your journey no matter what. Produces a rich creamy lather, and moisturizes your skin with natural occurring glycerin.
- All Vegetable Saponified Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Natural Sandalwood Fragrance.
- Net Wt. 6.5 oz
- Handmade in the USA
HOW TO GET WET WITH SAVAGE:
- Wet skin and soap bar, rub bar directly on the skin or use wash cloth, loofah, or "poofy" for bigger lather. Rinse.
- Store soap in a cool, dry place to extend its life.
Perfect for all skin types, made with the most premium olive oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil and essential oils. Dermatologist recommended for Acne, Dry skin, Oily skin, Psoriasis, Wrinkles, fine lines, and Eczema. Nothing Artificial. Filled with fat soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K. Infused with antioxidants that naturally treat bacteria, moisturizes, reduces scarring, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
CREATED TO HELP YOU:
- Nourish and improve your skin
- Protect your skin from sun and age
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Get clean & smell better, naturally
SAVAGE 30-DAY GUARANTEE:
If for some reason you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
“I have been prescribing Savage Soaps skincare products for my patients for the last 6 years.
As a former Medical Officer, in the division of the Food and Drug Administration that regulates cosmetic products, I take the study of skincare products with the utmost of seriousness and provide all of my patients with a customized skincare regimen.
What I love about Savage Soaps skincare products is that whether I am prescribing ‘O Honey Fairest’ (Oatmeal Honey Soap) for the most sensitive of skin conditions, or ‘Power Shield’ as my secret weapon in acne protocols, I know that my patients will experience great improvement with no irritation.
Savage Soaps products offer simplicity in cosmetically elegant formulations that are made in small batches with the purest of ingredients.”
- Lisa R. Ginn, MD FAAD, Board Certified Dermatologist & Licensed Esthetician