Peach Polish Booty Butt Scrub - 16 oz.
A booty scrub made specifically to help tighten, firm and moisturize the butt area.
- Helps get rid of red bumps on butt.
- Exfoliates the skin to get rid of ingrown hair, which causes butt acne.
- Even skin tone in the butt area.
Firming the booty requires patience and commitment of using the product. However, results should be seen after a few weeks of continuous daily use.
Directions: Use at least 3x a week
- First, wash your body with your favorite Savage Soap.
- Apply the booty scrub all over the butt area using gentle, circular motion. DO NOT RUB HARD. There’s no need to scrub your skin hard as this may cause irritation. Please use gentle, circular motion.
- For best results, use Peach Polish Booty Serum after the scrub for additional tightening and firming.
HISTORY OF SCRUBS:
In Europe, Egypt and Asia body scrubs have been part of the female beauty ritual for thousands of years. Women would come together weekly to relax, bathe and gossip while they scrubbed their bodies. In ancient Egyptian times, both men and women used scrubs with perfumed oils to keep their skin supple and free of wrinkles from the dry desert heat.Today this weekly ritual continues in many countries around the world.
Body scrubs continue to be used for a myriad of beauty and health benefits. From removing dead skin cells and dirt from the outermost layers of the skin to moisturizing and replacing natural oils. Body scrubs can also stimulate the body's natural healing mechanism, encourage cell renewal and eliminate excess fluids and bloating while leaving your skin supple, healthy and glowing!
- Sea Salt, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Natural Essential Oil and/or Fragrance
- Net Wt. 16 oz.
- Handmade Fresh Daily in the USA
SAVAGE 30-DAY GUARANTEE:
It’s rare for any showering beau or bathing beauty to not be happy with Savage Soaps. But if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Savage Soaps purchase within 30 days of ordering, please contact us for a refund.
“I have been prescribing Savage Soaps skincare products for my patients for the last 6 years.
As a former Medical Officer, in the division of the Food and Drug Administration that regulates cosmetic products, I take the study of skincare products with the utmost of seriousness and provide all of my patients with a customized skincare regimen.
What I love about Savage Soaps skincare products is that whether I am prescribing ‘O Honey Fairest’ (Oatmeal Honey Soap) for the most sensitive of skin conditions, or ‘Power Shield’ as my secret weapon in acne protocols, I know that my patients will experience great improvement with no irritation.
Savage Soaps products offer simplicity in cosmetically elegant formulations that are made in small batches with the purest of ingredients.”
- Lisa R. Ginn, MD FAAD, Board Certified Dermatologist & Licensed Esthetician
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.